- Achieve your dreams. Avoid negative people, things and places.
- Believe in your self, and in what you can do.
- Consider things on every angle and aspect. To be able to understand life, you should feel the sun from both sides.
- Don’t give up and don’t give in.
- Enjoy. Motivation takes place when people are happy.
- Family and Friends — Don’t loose sight of them.
- Give first and more than what you get.
- Hang on to your dreams. They may sway for a second, but these will be your driving force.
- Ignore those who try to destroy you. Don’t let other people get the best of you.
- Just be you. The key to failure is to try to please everyone.
- Keep trying no matter how hard life may seem.
- Learn to love your self.
- Make things happen. Motivation is when your dreams are put into work-clothes.
- Never lie, cheat or steal. Always play a fair game.
- Open your eyes. Look at the whole picture.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Quitters never win – And winners never quit. So, choose your fate – are you going to be a quitter or a winner?
- Ready yourself. Motivation is also about preparation.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Take control of your life. Discipline and self-control are synonymous with drive.
- Understand others. Yearn to understand first, and to be understood second.
- Visualize it.
- Want it more than anything. Dreaming means believing.
- X Factor is what will make you different from the others. When you are motivated, you tend to put on “extras” on your life like → extra time for family, → extra help at work, → extra care for friends, and so on.
- You are unique. Value your life and existence.
- Zero in on your dreams and go for it!!!
The right sort of actions require no embellishment of words.
One of the most common mistakes is making excuses to explain why we do not succeed. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people in the world — those who do not succeed — are excuse-makers. They try to explain their action, or inaction, with words.
- When you succeed, accept the congratulations of others with good grace;
- when you fail, take responsibility for your actions,
- learn from your mistakes, and move on to more constructive things.
When your actions are appropriate in every circumstance, you will never feel the need to explain them with words. Your actions will say all that needs to be said.
It’s all about one person – you! How you think and approach tasks, life …
- what’s your attitude – pessimist or optimist
- what actions you take – do it now or put it off
I do believe we are our own destiny and if we don’t like where we are and the direction things seem to be going for personal and/or work life – then change it. The first place to start is quite often with ourself.